In this day and time, it seems as if everyone is looking for more ways to redesign their home without breaking the bank in the process. But finding inexpensive ways to upgrade your rooms can be very time-consuming. If you’re considering tackling a bathroom renovation, here are some tips to help guide you in the right direction.
- Try subtle changes with a shower curtain rod. It might sound strange, but by just raising the height of your shower curtain rod, you can give your bathroom the illusion of a taller ceiling. Or you could buy a curved rod, which helps to give a small shower the appearance of more space.
- Overhaul your bathroom mirror. Give a boring mirror a touch of pizzazz by adding a frame. Garlands have been making a big comeback in recent years, so consider purchasing a garland to drape over your mirror, in coordinating colors to match your bathroom.
- Turn your wall into an art gallery. If you love flea markets and rummage sales, then be on the lookout for vintage pictures that will turn an ordinary bathroom wall into a collage, by arranging them from the floor to the ceiling.
- Adjust your bath mats. Buy two or three mats and layer them. This will not only give a softer feel underfoot, but, by using different colors and textures, you will also give your bathroom a more bohemian atmosphere.
- Get rid of that tacky lighting fixture. By exchanging an outdated light fixture with one that is decorative and more up-to-date, you’ll be giving your bathroom a whole new appearance without spending a fortune.
Are you ready to renovate your bathroom? Contact Home Design Outlet Center today. From bathroom fixtures to tiles and vanities, we’ve got you covered!